Double up on your fun with the Video Poker game Bonus Deuces Wild. Deuces are wild in this exciting version of draw poker, and you can score some sweet payouts for having a 5 of a kind, wild royal, four deuces or four deuces with an ace. The player receives five cards from the dealer and then decides which to keep, and which to discard and replace with new ones. The player wins if their hand consists of a 3 of a kind or better.
Bonus Deuces Wild – 1 Hand
Bonus Deuces Wild – 1 Hand
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a 3 of a kind.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of 3 of a kind.
- Hands are ranked in order as follows: 3 of a kind, straight, flush, full house, 4 of a kind, straight flush, five 6-K, five 3s ,4s or 5s, five aces, wild royal, four deuces, four deuces with an ace and royal flush.
- All 2s are wild and can be used to create other winning hands.
- Video Poker hands are graded based on a pay table.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand.
- The player may discard up to five cards.
Special payouts for hands containing 5 of a kind, wild royal, four deuces or four deuces with an ace.
Video Poker Hands (Highest To Lowest):
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific paytables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Royal flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH|
|Straight flush||in sequence, five cards of same suit||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S|
|4 of a kind||four cards of same rank||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H|
|Full house||3 of a kind, plus a pair||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S|
|Flush||five cards of same suit||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D|
|Straight||five cards in sequence||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D|
|3 of a kind||three cards of same rank||7H, 7S, 7D|
|2 pair||2 pairs of different rank||JH, JD, KS, KC|
|1 pair||1 pair (2 cards) of the same rank||KS,KC|
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when the player chooses to increase the bet per hand and when they choose to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker (1 hand only)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1 and $5.
- The player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 or more hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50 and $1.
- In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If playing a game that consists of three or more hands, the player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand Video Poker.
- Cash Out – Click on the red Cashout button to stop playing and cash out credits and winnings.
- Bet One – Clicking Bet One bets one coin each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of five coins.
- Bet Max – Clicking Max Bet bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Draw Deal – Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after the player has selected the cards they wish to hold.
- Bet – The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Hold – Click on the cards to keep.