It’s time to get a little wild and crazy with the Video Poker game Deuces Wild. In this draw poker game, players start by receiving five cards from the dealer. The player then selects which cards to keep, and which to discard to determine their final hand. The player wins with a 3 of a kind or better. There is also a special payout for a hand of 5 of a kind, wild royal or four deuces. Remember, deuces are wild so get ready to have twice the fun.
Deuces Wild – 1 Hand
Deuces Wild – 1 Hand
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a 3 of a kind.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of 3 of a kind.
- Hands are ranked in order as follows: 3 of a kind or higher, straight, flush, full house, 4 of a kind, straight flush, 5 of a kind, wild royal with deuces, four deuces and royal flush.
- All 2s are wild and can be used to create other winning hands.
- Video Poker hands are graded based on a pay table.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand.
- The player may discard up to five cards.
Special payout for hands containing 5 of a kind, wild royal or four deuces.
Video Poker Hands (Highest To Lowest)
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific pay tables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Royal flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH|
|Straight flush||in sequence, five cards of same suit||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S|
|4 of a kind||four cards of same rank||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H|
|Full house||3 of a kind, plus a pair||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S|
|Flush||five cards of same suit||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D|
|Straight||five cards in sequence||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D|
|3 of a kind||three cards of same rank||7H, 7S, 7D|
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when bet per hand is increased and when the player chooses to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker (1 hand only)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1 and $5.
- The player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 or more hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50 and $1.
- In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If playing a game that consists of three or more hands, the player can click on Pay Table to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
- You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand Video Poker.
- Cash Out – Click on the red Cashout button to stop playing and cash out any credits and winnings.
- Bet One – Clicking Bet One bets one coin each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of five coins.
- Draw Deal – Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after the player has selected cards they want to hold.
- Bet Max – Clicking Max Bet bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Bet – The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Hold – The player simply clicks on cards they wish to keep.