Joker Poker – 1 Hand
Joker Poker – it’s video poker that could have you rolling in the dough – and we’re not joking. Cue the funny business: not only will you like the potential payouts, but you’ll also like playing too. Get playful by pressing “Deal” to receive five Joker Poker cards. Keep the cards you want and get rid of those you don’t. You win if the final hand is a pair of Kings or higher. We all know no punch line is as good as watching your winnings multiply, so try out your Joker Poker strategy today!
Rules of Joker Poker
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a pair of Kings.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of a pair of Kings.
- Hands are ranked in the following order: Pair of Kings or higher, 2 Pair, 3 of a Kind, Straight, Flush, Full House, 4 of a Kind, Straight Flush, Wild Royal with a Joker, 5 of a Kind, Royal Flush and Sequential Royal.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand in this free Joker Poker game.
- The player may discard up to five cards.
Video Poker Hands (Highest To Lowest)
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific pay tables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Sequential Royal Flush
||exact order of 10, J, Q, K, A of same suit
||10S, JS, QS, KS, AS
||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit
||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH
||in sequence, five cards of same suit
||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S
|4 of a Kind
||four cards of same rank
||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H
||3 of a Kind, plus a pair
||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S
||five cards of same suit
||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D
||five cards in sequence
||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D
|3 of a Kind
||three cards of same rank
||7H, 7S, 7D
||2 Pairs of different rank
||JH, JD, KS, KC
||1 Pair (2 cards) of the same rank
Video Poker Payouts
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when the player chooses to increase the bet per hand and when they choose to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker (one hand only)
- Each video poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1 and $5.
- The player can click on “Pay Table” to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker machine by clicking the coin slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (three or more hands)
- Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50 and $1.
- In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If playing a game that consists of three or more hands, the player can click on “Pay Table” to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
- In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card or cards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
You must have a $5 account balance to play Multi-Hand Video Poker.
Buttons/Actions in Joker Poker
- Cashout: Click on the red “Cashout” button to stop playing and cash out any credits and winnings.
- Bet One: Bets one coin each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of five coins.
- Draw Deal: Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after the player has selected cards to hold.
- Bet Max: Bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Bet: The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Hold: To keep cards, the player clicks on them.