Keno is a classic casino favorite that is easy to learn and very fun to play. In this popular lottery-style game, players receive a Keno card with numbers from one to eighty. From the top right of the Keno card, players select a bet amount and predict which numbers will be drawn by selecting one to as many as 15 of the numbers on the Keno card.
Upon clicking Play, 20 numbers are drawn and displayed randomly. All drawn numbers are shown at the bottom of the Keno card, and will also be highlighted on the card itself. The more numbers that match, the more you get paid. There is a pay table that is displayed in the upper left of the Keno card and shows the payouts based on the number of matches from your selected card.
HOW TO PLAY KENO
- Select your bet amount, which is located at the bottom of the Keno card.
- Use your mouse to select one to 15 numbers on the Keno card or click Quick Pick to randomly select ten numbers.
- If you would like to de-select a number (even after a Quick Pick selection), just click the number again and it will no longer be selected.
- When you select or de-select the numbers, the pay table located on the left hand side will change accordingly.
- When bets and number selections are confirmed, click the Play 1, Play 5, or Play 10 button.
- Twenty (20) numbers will roll out in random.
- Once the 20 numbers have been rolled out, there is a results table to the right hand side of the Keno card that informs you of how many numbers you predicted correctly.
- You can see how many credits you won once the numbers have been rolled out on the lower right side of the Keno card.
When a number is successfully predicted, it will be highlighted. Other numbers that were rolled out will be crossed off the Keno card. When all 20 numbers have been rolled out, you will be paid according to the pay table, located to the left side of the Keno card. If you would like to play the same numbers for the same bet, just click Play 1, Play 5 or Play 10 button again. If you would like to play different number(s), click Clear to clear the selected numbers or simply de-select the one(s) you would like to change.
- Clear – Removes all currently selected numbers on the selected Keno card only.
- Quick Pick – Automatically picks 10 numbers.
- Play 1, Play 5 or Play 10 – Starts drawing and rolling out the numbers.