During the 12th century, a Ronin was a Japanese samurai with no master. Unfettered by the confines of a feudal society, this Japanese warrior roamed the land seeking a new lord to serve, collecting riches and treasure along the way. Play this online Slot game and take part in this journey of honor where the lost treasures of great Japanese Ronins could be yours. If you have the skills and mastery to undergo this great adventure, you could be rewarded with free spins and a random progressive jackpot worthy of any great warrior.
HOW TO PLAY
- First, the player must add credits to the machine by clicking on the chip denomination they wish to play with or by clicking on the machine’s coin slot. Any number of credits can be added, up to the full balance of the player’s account.
- To add one credit, click on the coin slot on the bottom right of the machine.
- To add multiple credits, click on the chip symbols.
- The next step involves choosing how many credits to bet per spin, up to a maximum of three coins at a time.
- The player can press Bet One to bet a single credit at a time. Pressing Bet One twice allows the player to bet two credits at a time and so on, until the maximum of three credits per spin is selected.
- Once satisfied with the bet amount, the player must press Spin Reel.
One of three features is triggered when the Koku appears on reel 3, with two or more Ronin anywhere. Re-spins and free games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
- Reel 3 is held, with Koku appearing on all positions, while other reels re-spin from 3 to 10 times.
- Two or more Ronin appearing anywhere on a re-spin awards an extra 3 to 10 spins.
Free Games Feature 1
- Five free games are awarded, during which prizes are multiplied by one in the first game, two in the second, three in the third and so on.
- Any retriggering will award five extra free games.
- The feature can only re-trigger once, and will result in the prize multiplier continuing to accrue.
Free Games Feature 2
- 25 Free Games are awarded, during which prizes are tripled.
- Any re-trigger awards 25 extra free games.
- Pressing Autoplay will automatically play games consecutively.
- Games played automatically are played at the last game’s bet and line parameters.
- Pressing Stop Auto deactivates the Autoplay option.
- Ronin substitutes for all symbols, except Koku.
- Koku appears only on reel 3 and substitutes for all symbols except scattered Ronin.
- The prize is doubled if the Koku substitutes in a winning combination.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- A random progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- The jackpot is triggered at random.
- Progressive jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- Help – Shows winning combinations, bonus rounds and game rules.
- Bet – Increases or decreases the bet per line/per game. The player can bet $0.01, $0.02, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00 and $5.00 per line.
- Autoplay – The game will progress continuously until the player stops the game or funds are depleted.
- Lines – Players can play from 1 to 20 Lines. The default for the game is 20 Lines. Players must play lines sequentially (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) and are not able to choose lines out of sequence (4, 16, 9, 20, etc.).
- Spin – Plays the game with current total wager.
- Min bet- $0.01
- Max bet – $5.00
- All symbols pay left to right, except scattered Ronin, which pay any.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Highest win only on each line.
- Maximum win per paid spin is 40,000 times bet per line.