No online casino game player is unaware of the Roulette game. The game with numbers from 1 to 36 and one or two zeros depending on the European or American variant is a very exciting game. Any variant of Roulette would inspire the player betting on an online casino. If you are looking for the roulette strategy, you are on the right page.
Types of Bets
Before we discuss further, you should know the basics of “inside bets” you have in roulette:
- Straight: The bet covers only one single number where you place the chips within the square.
- Split: When you place the chips on the shaded line of two numbers, you are placing a split bet.
- Street: When you desire to place a bet on three consecutive numbers, you can place the chips on the outer corner of the row.
- Six Lane: The common outer corner of the two lines indicates that you placed a bet on two adjacent lines.
- Corner: Also referred to as ‘Square’ bet, you can place the bet on the common corner of the four numbers.
- Trio: You can bet on the 0 or 00 by placing the chips on the line shared two other numbers
- Basket: When you place the chips on the corner shared by 0 and the first line, you are betting on 0.1, 2 and 3.
The Outside Roulette Bets such as Column Bets, Red/Black Bet, Odd/Even Bet or Low/High bet are also important to know.
Most Favorable Strategy
The novice but smart roulette player should opt for a European variant since, with single 0, the odds of the house edge in favor of the player compared to the American variant.
You can increase the chance by x3 using three balls on a single wheel each spin spreading your bet across a maximum of eight tables.
Inside Bet Vs Outside Bet
Though ‘Inside Bet’ might offer you a higher payout, the odds are not favorable for a player. It is always advisable to play on a European variant on an outside Bet which enhances the chances of your prize money.
If your intention is to make some quick money, you can opt for inside bets but spread the bets across multiple numbers or split bets without confining to a single number. Next, to rely on the outside bet, this multiple-bet is a source of increasing the chance of your winning the bet.
The winning or losing is only a part of the casino game while quenching the excitement level is the main objective of any game, including the Roulette.